[DeTomaso] Opine

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 10:57:02 EST 2011

...thus the cute little (sarcastic) smiley face at the end.  I find that I can often go two consecutive philosophies in one thought.  Thanks for spelling my last name right.
If I had any self respect I may have been offended, so not to worry.  How's the weather there?
Sincerely,
Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa    Texas Corvette Association