[DeTomaso] POCA Forum

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 01:27:45 EST 2011

In a message dated 1/17/11 17 14 32, kirby.schrader at gmail.com writes:

> The www.gt40s.com has two links you can click on which are invaluable when
> you first log in.
>
> One is 'New posts' since you last visited.
>
> The other is 'Today's posts'.
>
> Either gives you a short list of what you've not seen and you can either
> browse those threads that you are interested in or blow off the ones you
> don't care about. Either way, the list software knows what you've read or not
> since your last visit.
>
> If someone can show me where I can do the same on the PI or POCA list, I'd
> appreciate it.
> I'll look again... maybe I'm just missing it.
>
> Or can it be that it just needs to be 'turned on'????

Nah, *you* just need to be 'turned on'. :>)

If you go to the GT40 forum:

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/

and are logged in, any forum/discussion area that has new posts inside will
be 'lit up' in the sense that the GT40 headlight on the left side of that
forum is illuminated.   Similarly, once you enter that specific forum, the
topics that have had posts added since your last visit will be illuminated.

The POCA and PI forums work exactly the same way, just using different
iconography.