[DeTomaso] NPC: Oversteer?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 23:59:41 EST 2011

Thanks Jack,

The rear rotates around a bit after initial understeer.  It's a pretty
well set up car from looking at the suspension layout: independent
suspension, swaybars front and rear.  I think I ruined the handling by
leaving those hard as a rock old tires on the back though :)

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso