[DeTomaso] POCA Forum

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 15:24:50 EST 2011

Yes, but it doesn't have to be an either-or proposition.

The PI forum exists. The POCA forum exists. You don't have to stop posting
here to subscribe to either forum. You don't have to cancel your account on
either forum to post here. So the whole debate is kind of senseless - it may
serve to inform those that are unaware of the other format, but nobody is
required to choose one system or the other...

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"