[DeTomaso] FW: POCA Forum

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:59:50 EST 2011

Hey Asa,
    All righty then..I actually prefer this system.  It's not as pretty or cute as the others but I actually find it easier to use.  It's not so complicated
to open my email and decide which ones I want to read.  I like the flow of multiple discussions in one place.  So again, if someone doesn't like something, fine...
but don't try to force your opinion on me.   And I drive a f*****g Corvette because it's so much better than a Pantera.  :)

 Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa ....has decided the discussion is over.