[DeTomaso] POCA forum

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Jan 16 18:19:17 EST 2011

I was resistant at first to the email forum primarily because
I'm inundated with email all day long. Email filters, though are the cure
for that. Just push them off into a separate folder and deal with them as
you can.  When I need a break or comic relief, I do read the emails from my
phone when I'm traveling (every week).

But...if I did have one peeve, it would be when people post invites to
events without ever considering that many of us are not anywhere near you.

Rob "Crabby old man shining through" DuMoulin