[DeTomaso] POCA forum

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jan 16 12:16:13 EST 2011

The forum format works well for some, many in fact.  I would strongly
encourage -those- people to start using it.  I know a few, like Larry,
already are, but there aren't many others responding.  It's already
-there-, you might as well use it if that is your preferred format.
Just don't expect everyone from this email format to jump on it.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA