[DeTomaso] Pantera stuff and traffic around LAX

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 01:26:31 EST 2011

Personally I would rather arrive too early to the airport than be stressed about making a flight.
On a Sunday it's probably only about 20 min from Paramount to LAX, so I would think an hour would cover it even if the traffic is horrible.
Actually if you go on www.sigalert.com you can check the traffic situation when you are at Hall or Wilkinson and you will know.

Jim