[DeTomaso] mailing list submission from Steve VamVaketis, TPOC BOD

Stephen VamVaketis vamvaketis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 00:46:14 EST 2011

Please add the following message to this email distribution...

Request for SoCal events and activities
Greetings fellow Panterians! I am a new member of the TPOC board of
directors, the baddest Pantera chapter in the Pacific Southwest. Bring
it! One of my responsibilities is to maintain and publish an events
calendar for 2011. In addition to supporting the TPOC membership, I am
interested in helping spread the word amongst the broader Pantera
community. Please send me notification of any events you know of or
may be planning in the general southern California area (north Los
Angeles counties to San Diego). I will be only too happy to maintain
an events calendar for all to see. This includes events specific to
Pantera owners as well as general car shows and events. You can reach
me via this email listing or via Pantera International where I go by
the handle of "Catbert." I'm in human resources so the handle fits.
Here is a link to my profile... http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/personal

I am tentatively planning a Irvine Cars & Coffee Pantera marque event
on March 5. Although I have not received confirmation on this date, I
hope to reserve the corral to accommodate 40 Panteras. As far as I
know, it's been too long since a sizable number of Panteras has
assembled in an event other than the annual POCA rally. Stay tuned for
details.