[DeTomaso] Pantera stuff and traffic around LAX

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 15:55:42 EST 2011

In a message dated 1/14/11 8 38 22, daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com writes:

> I've got another business trip next week in California.  I'll be
> staying near LAX Tuesday night and am considering taking a late flight
> home Wednesday so I can visit Hall, Wilkinson and Precision
> Proformance.  If I have a flight out of LAX at 4:35 PM, when would I
> need to leave Paramount California to make the fight.  Mapquest says
> its around 25 miles but what sort of time to I need given the traffic
> at that time of day?

If you leave at 2, you'll be at the airport by 3.   Then you dink around
turning in the rental car, shuttle to the terminal etc. and you're going
through security by 3:30.

Talk to the guys you plan to see before you go there.   Bobby Byars, for
instance, has moved his parts operation to his home, and Don Byars is getting
ready to relocate his shop to BFE somewhere.

Hall and Wilkinson are just down the street from one another, less than a
mile.   Call for an appointment though, as it's hit-or-miss for finding them
in their shops.