[DeTomaso] Pantera stuff and traffic around LAX

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 12:10:46 EST 2011

Dan, Mid-day you should be able to get from Paramount to LAX in about half
an hour.  That's a big "should" as there can always be traffic  problems.
Worst case, you might have to double your drive time.   There are several
alternative routes via 405 and 105 freeways.  You may  want to make sure the
venders are going to be there.  I understand that  Precision is moving soon
or has moved.  PI Motorsports is freeway close and  may be an alternative for
you.
Bill Harris

In a message dated 1/14/2011 8:38:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,