[DeTomaso] Flashback!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 21:56:00 EST 2011

The orange Pantera belonged to a guy in his mid to late 60's in early/mid 1976.  I think the red Maserati has a Corvette engine and the owners of the two cars were friends, maybe from the South Bay area.  I vaguely recall that the owner of the Orange Pantera also owned a mid 60's big block Vette we talked about.

I think Gary Hall was driving the black Mustang "race car" in one picture.

Ken