[DeTomaso] NPC - Help, I have a virus - what do I do

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 12:03:29 EST 2011

If you are running a newer version of windows, run System Restore immediately when you see anything funny.

First backup your files (not applications)

Go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, System tools, System restore

and follow the directions.  This will try to back out recent changes to your operating system and applications without affecting any files you have created.

You can can also run Trend Micro House Call to find and remove virus.

Ken