[DeTomaso] NPC Ferrari Shell Commercial

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 09:20:58 EST 2011

I agree, the soundtrack with without equal.

At the risk of highjacking the thread, it's one reason why I have lost
interest in the 24 hours of Le Mans over the last few years. I drive an Audi
turbo diesel to get back and forth to work, at which it does an excellent
job. But an Audi turbo diesel on the racetrack makes my arm hair stay right
where it is...

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"