[DeTomaso] GTS Questions

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Wed Jan 12 14:08:43 EST 2011

As an aside The U.S. versions of the GTS were mainly a cosmetic version and
were pretty much the same for all the different U.S. state where as the
European GTS counter part could be ordered with many different options and
upgrades, fresh air cabin controller, larger sway bars, 8 quart oil pan,
several different carburetors, fog lights etc. I believe Bill Milburn was
able to track down and identify 23 European GTS in the states a dozen or so
years ago.

Paul