[DeTomaso] GTS Questions

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 00:51:47 EST 2011

How much of a project are you looking for?

There's a '71 (#1998) posted on the PI Forum for $13K, not a GTS but no reason you cannot make it one as you rebuild it!

Also a Euro GTS listed by user DeTom on the PI forum, that car is also currently on Ebay.

You are a few days late for a '74 with a GT5 kit that sold on Ebay for $10,600...

Julian