[DeTomaso] What a collection! Fun Rally Display Cars

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 20:51:52 EST 2011

Good one John :^)

By the way, the latest POCA Newsletter left out my & John Schirmer's  email
addresses promoting the Fun Rally Show Car Recruitment.  If any of  you
have a car in mind, please email me & John Schirmer with a few photos  and
brief description of your significant Detomaso.

Thanks,
Bill Harris  _WLHPANTERA at aol.com_ (mailto:WLHPANTERA at aol.com)
John Schirmer  _schirmers1 at sbcglobal.net_ (mailto:schirmers1 at sbcglobal.net)

In a message dated 1/11/2011 5:12:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,