[DeTomaso] Internet surfing

tmshinro at aol.com tmshinro at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 16:08:13 EST 2011

 After all the posts about Pantera SI targas, I googled Pantera SI to see if I could find the Auto Italia article that was referenced in the registry (http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/magazine/3200.asp?id=12264).

Another hit brought up this exchange on the NSX forum  (http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133110).   Very positive comments on the P car from the NSX crowd.   Saw that the new owner of PURE GOLD is on that list.  On page one of the forum posts, about halfway down, there is a picture of a white GT5-S with an add on nose to replace the bumper.   Never saw one like this before.   Who makes it?

Tom