[DeTomaso] What a collection! Targa Count

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 14:44:40 EST 2011

OK, I'll have to go back & find the photos.  I have them out in  the garage
somewhere.  I thought the black one was a targa as well but I  might just
be making things up in my mind from 15 years ago.  I know for  sure that the
yellow one was a targa.  Stay tuned...
Bill Harris

In a message dated 1/11/2011 8:53:52 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,