[DeTomaso] What a collection!

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:24:04 EST 2011

Charlie,

The registry shows:
9636 as a burgundy targa:
http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNXX09636/RTHPNXX09636.asp

9637 the blue targa:
http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNPA09637/RTHPNPA09637.asp

9639 a yellow targa:
http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNXX09639/RTHPNXX09639.asp

9638 as the gold targa:
http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNMA09638/RTHPNMA09638.asp

Charlie, can you send me some photos of the burgundy one?

Chuck

Hmm. It has always been said that there were only 4 Pantera Si targas.

I think I can count 5.

The gold one in this Alexander collection.
Franz Krump's former Blue targa, now living in Monaco
I have photos of a burgundy targa that has something like 11 kilometers on
the clock. It lives in Switzerland and still has the plastic on the door
panels. I have photos so I know it isn't just a rumor.
I would swear that PI had an article regarding a yellow Si targa perhaps 5
years ago registered in France. I would even go so far as to say that the
last two numbers of the license plate were 42.

That's 4. If this guy has an Si targa, that makes 5, which is more than I
have ever read.

So what's the deal?