[DeTomaso] radiator fan removal question

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jan 10 09:40:29 EST 2011

Chris,

Just as an FYI and some racers will probably tell you this.  Many things
done with a race care are done that way because it will be torn apart
very soon and inspected/repaired.  Racing can take a toll on a car and
it's components.  Yes, things are made to last, but the stresses
involved can be a lot higher and cause failures earlier.  Not saying
this happened to you.  Just that racers will tend to rip things apart
sooner to do inspections and repairs.  So some things done to a race car
are not particularly suited to a street car.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA