[DeTomaso] How To Build The Ultimate Pantera

Jim Hendrickson chendric at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 10 00:50:53 EST 2011

See if this helps:

http://hem.passagen.se/hemipanter/

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of Rob Dumoulin
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 5:59 PM
To: pantera list
Subject: [DeTomaso] How To Build The Ultimate Pantera

There is such a much wealth of collective knowledge on this site and the
entire Pantera community.

Wouldn't it be great to have a way that, by topic, we could collectively
define the ultimate Pantera upgrades classified as: Best Performance, Most
Reliable, and Stock Equivalent.  Imagine if there was an information
repository that had exactly what is needed to update or upgrade your car in
the many, many, categories we all have gained expertise in (Cooling, Engine
Swaps, Suspension, Electrical, Tire/Rims, Brakes, Cabin, Fuel, Steering, and
the list goes on).

I have no idea how this could occur, but I for one would support and cherish
this resource. Any thoughts?

Rob "tired of reinventing the wheel" DuMoulin