[DeTomaso] NPC - Europe's July/August holiday

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 23:48:13 EST 2011

Roland,

I think there is a huge difference between being allowed to starve or freeze to death and having 5-6 weeks of vacation per year.
Actually there is very little or no difference between what vacaation your employees get and what any unionized employee here gets.

The employees at the company I work with have 21 sick days per year (4 weeks of work days) and every single one of them uses every single day.
Then they have "life balance" days on top of that.
All in addition to their 3-4 weeks of regular vacation

So they end up actually being off more than the Europeans and still complain.
Laziness has overcome the West and will be its downfall.

Jim