[DeTomaso] Brake Related Website

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 21:45:03 EST 2011

Brakequip had a show price a SEMA of $350.  It never hurts to ask if they will still match that price.   There are two sets, the BQ350 does both 45 and 37.5 degree flares.  If you want to use braided lines with AN fittings without an adapter, you need the both flares.

I was interested in making some lines but not comfortable with making the flares.  I'm much more comfortable with this kit.  They claim you can do stainless, but that may require annealing before flaring.

Ken