[DeTomaso] window motors

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Jan 9 18:36:19 EST 2011

Todd

Always nice to hear to hear from you.  Even if it is once every two years.

For those who don't know Todd. Never having owned a Pantera before, he
bought one completely in parts.  The body was just a shell stored on it side
against a wall at a shop in Houston. He took his shop manual to the buyer
and checked off each part in the manual to confirm he got all the parts.
Then, put together a beautiful car.

Not many could do that.

JT