[DeTomaso] interest in car transporter for S Cal to Reno?

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 17:45:28 EST 2011

Twice I drove someone else's Pantera to the Fun Rally.

Another year I drove a GTS back for Tom Padula while he played with his laptop
tuning the fuel map and other EFI features.

In both cases it was a win-win-win.  (me, the owners, the cars)

Chuck

. . . Or find a local club member that can drive it up there.  Your car
gets the enjoyment of the drive, not to mention the stand in driver, and you
get to enjoy it when you get there with a co-pilot.

Mike

At the risk of being called a nancyboy, I'll admit that driving my car the 9
hrs or so to Reno is not something I would be interested in doing-- I'm too
tall and old and it's just too uncomfortable.

Would there be interest in getting a transporter for the LA and maybe SDiego
cars to and from Reno?

I queried one company but they said without specifics regarding the ground
clearance of each car, etc, they couldn't give me a quote

Or should I post on the PI site instead / also?

Jim