[DeTomaso] interest in car transporter for S Cal to Reno?

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 15:31:14 EST 2011

At the risk of being called a nancyboy, I'll admit that driving my car the 9 hrs or so to Reno is not something I would be interested in doing-- I'm too tall and old and it's just too uncomfortable.

Would there be interest in getting a transporter for the LA and maybe SDiego cars to and from Reno?

I queried one company but they said without specifics regarding the ground clearance of each car, etc, they couldn't give me a quote

Or should I post on the PI site instead / also?

Jim