[DeTomaso] window motors

rtaspl at aol.com rtaspl at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 12:03:08 EST 2011

just a thought on the aerostar motors for the pantera. The aerostrar had a 4 bolt motor that let you mount the motor in a way that let you go back to stock if you wanted to and also turned the motor up to let you get a bigger speaker in the door IF needed. and yes the aerostar motors are hard to find. but the F-150 motor is the same with 3 holes you do have to cut the factory mounting for the factory motor only. and the f-150 motor are All over the place. I did a f-150 motor on the headlights, and man are they fast.  IF some one wants my help on this Just let me know I have done it both ways.     Todd Reid