[DeTomaso] Bag tag THANKS to Dave Aument!

Brian Hill mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 01:24:59 EST 2011

Hi Mike,

You only need but ask my friend.  I would never want you or anyone to short
themselves on putting a deal together for us Pantera guys/gals.  If there is
ever a miscalculation for shipping or the item just say so.  I will be more than
happy to forward over the additional funds.  I mean really, a bag tag with my
name and the logo of my marque for $5 bucks is awesome in my opinion.

Brian Hill