[DeTomaso] Speedo angle drive

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 21:04:27 EST 2011

In a message dated 1/8/11 2:36:09 PM, mdmcdougal at gmail.com writes:

> Has anyone drilled a hole in the speedo angle drive for lubrication
> purposes?
> Mine works fine, but its laying on the bench right now.........
> Anyone got a pic of one apart ?  I dont want to drill in the wrong place !

Marlin Jack who posts on the P.I website once built a few grease
applicators for the angle drive, but there were no photos and I don't know how
successful they were or if there are any left. You might try contacting him. I
can't help there either since he's not a POCA member and PI posters have
shielded e-mail addressses. Good luck- J Deryke