[DeTomaso] spaITALIA

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 09:03:25 EST 2011

I had seen this before and it's definitely a nice bit of track video.

Three reasons answer your question, John... methinks... just my humble
opinion, of course.

Firstly, he is running what appears to be some REALLY soft tires. Note the
black marks *he* leaves coming around some of the corners. The marks aren't
there until he goes around the corner.

Secondly, I don't think some of those other drivers are pushing that hard or
their cars are not running that good?

Thirdly, there are some instances where he is getting passed/about to get
passed, but those clips are cut short and we are greeted with another view.

Just me I suppose... Definitely an impressive bit of driving and
filming/editing. I've watched it a bunch of times and will no doubt watch it
again. An impressive showing for a Pantera.

FWIW,
Kirby