[DeTomaso] stock vs. upgraded

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Jan 6 13:29:41 EST 2011

Gee.  I wish my window went up in just 2 seconds :)

My regulator and motors were hacked when I got the car and I have no idea
what was put in.  I can tell they cut it up and stock is no longer an
option.  It takes about 4 seconds to go up and is struggling even after I
cleaned up and greased the tracks.  As long as it works, it becomes a
project for a rainy day, so to speak.