[DeTomaso] Window motor replacement recommendations

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Thu Jan 6 12:32:12 EST 2011

Mike,

I think some people do as I did and installed the Aerostar motors thinking they
would cure their verrrry slow windows.  Well, in my case, the passenger window
does shoot up and down but the drivers side is still a slow PIA.  The real
problem is the elusive alignment, not the stock system, as some others have
undoubtedly discovered.

Jim Gray