[DeTomaso] Window motor replacement recommendations

Jim jim.mannion at mannion.info
Thu Jan 6 11:25:48 EST 2011

I’m starting to look at the easiest path to replacing my window motors and have reviewed many posts to the forum and some of the info on Taurus and Aerostar motors with instructions provided on websites like panteraplace and spacecitypantera (thanks to those who took the time to provide those). Also found the Vadar replacements. Couldn’t find any videos of the replacements people have done but perhaps there are some out there.

The Vader are a bit pricey but may be the easiest?? For those that have replaced theirs I was wanting to inquire as to the degree of modification needed for the Taurus or Aerostar. I’m assuming I can acquire either and would want to have the least amount of “reengineering” of the original equipment.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Jim

PCAR #5726