[DeTomaso] revived deTomaso DOA

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Jan 3 19:54:52 EST 2011

Until the Germans decide to lend Italy more money, I don't think the Italian
Gov't has much to hand out. Italy's long-term sovereign debt dynamics are
frightening. With the third highest nominal government debt in the world,
long-term productivity erosion, a rapidly ageing population and a history of
unstable governing coalitions, the prognosis is not good. The risk premium
on Italian bonds has more than doubled this year as the debt crisis engulfed
the euro region

Although, I 'm not sure what that has to do with the marketing consultant
group providing Mike pictures of their stay at Reno.

Mark was our Liaison with the consultants.  We'll have to see what he can
find out.

JT