[DeTomaso] revived deTomaso DOA

zumzum at cox.net zumzum at cox.net
Mon Jan 3 18:26:22 EST 2011

I thought you guys would like to know what Tom Tjaarda wrote to me about yesterday and stated that Torino is a dead design place now, due to the world of money. So his designing of the new DeTomaso is shelved for now. Tom said ; "Not much design work going on in Torino these days. Waiting for the economic crises to pass but unfortunately Torino never will be the same again. Those days are over and I feel fortunate that I was able to be part of that heritage - while it lasted." So the deTomaso is stopped and Tom is doing other design gigs.
Jeff Cobb
 Yea, maybe, but at the very least we should try to get our hands on
the media generated by the folks who attended and filmed/shot photos
etc.  I'm sure there are plenty of us owners who could put some good
things together with what they captured.  :)

Asa Jay