[DeTomaso] Battery Power Loss

sean mundy seanmundy at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 16:56:19 EST 2011

New Years resolution time!!  I've had an ongoing issue with blowing a fuse when I turn my headlights on.  I solved that problem by not driving at night.   Now, I'm experiencing a new issue where my battery dies overnight.  If I disconnect the battery immedietaly after driving then it stays charged and I can start the car next time I want to drive.   Probably something is shorting out and draining the battery and may be the cause of my light issue.  Suggestions on how/where do I begin figuring out the exact cause?  Electric stuff scares me.
Sean Mundy