[DeTomaso] Bag tag shipping/payment/address

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 15:27:08 EST 2011

Hi guys,

I'm going to start shipping bag tags today.   I'm about to send a private
e-mail to each person who ordered tags.   Normally PayPal automatically
includes the buyer's address, but as I've asked for the 'payment owed' option,
PayPal is stripping this information away.

So, I ask that when you send payment, you PLEASE include your mailing
address in the 'comments' block.   I'll be sending the tags out via flat-rate
priority mail box, after the nightmare I experienced last time with the ZF nuts
order; I tried to save the buyers some money by using regular envelopes,
and a bunch of orders got damaged and lost, it was a huge pain to file
insurance claims with the government etc.