[DeTomaso] revived deTomaso DOA

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jan 3 14:37:35 EST 2011

Yea, maybe, but at the very least we should try to get our hands on
the media generated by the folks who attended and filmed/shot photos
etc.  I'm sure there are plenty of us owners who could put some good
things together with what they captured.  :)

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home