[DeTomaso] SoCal Clubs question

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 00:45:39 EST 2011

In a message dated 1/2/11 21 27 11, jim at mannion.info writes:

> I'm in the process of shipping #5726 o Southern California where I'll be
> spending the majority of my time and was wanting to know what geography
> the
> San Diego Club covered versus other clubs in the area? I'll be in the
> Hemet
> area near both Palm Springs and Temecula.
>

>>>The club whose 'turf' is closest to you is probably CHPIE; California
Highway Panteras of the Inland Empire.

http://www.poca.com/index.php/cl/ch/west/chpie

Having said that, I'd urge you to establish ties with both the San Diego
club, and the Orange County club in addition to CHPIE.   There are enough
activities going on between those three clubs to keep you busy all year!

Mike (straddling the border between the Pantera Club of Northern
California, and Capitol Panteras, and active with both...)