[DeTomaso] Pantera Damper and crank pulley

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Feb 27 15:38:18 EST 2011

Dear Ken,

              I thought I had an extra crank pulley for a photo, but, alas,
no.  IIRC and my memory is a little fuzzy, the Pantera crank pulley base
isn't recessed, but I would defer to someone with a picture.   Also, 351C
Mustang pulleys don't work with the Pantera pulleys.....   There are billet
pulleys with the right dimensions.  They exist, but you'll have to track
them down or see if the vendors already have them.

                       Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles