[DeTomaso] Suggestions on where to position 2 or 3 additional gauges? Small Display Radio?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 27 00:32:22 EST 2011

I installed a Retrosound unit in my son's Charger. The neat thing was the controls were detached and came with a multitude of bracket options so you could mount them where you wanted (the B body charger has both controls at one end of the radio). It had a USB/ IPod interface and remote control and the unit can be hidden if preferred, it was a very compact 3.5" length.

http://www.retrosoundusa.com/

Julian