[DeTomaso] Paradise Panteras closing

fastgrandma at aol.com fastgrandma at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 21:05:52 EST 2011

Even though they are closing down the chapter, Jack and I will always consider our Hawaiian members as close family friends.  Over the years we have met several of the members as well as being hosted for dinner when we last visited and they are a bunch of great guys.  For this reason I hope to see the Fun Rally move back to Vegas and hopefully see more of our island friends.

Judy