[DeTomaso] NPC Privacy issues

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 26 19:47:16 EST 2011

Gary, it could be worse.  Out here in the rural country-side where I live, there is a LOT of talk about the weather.  And, to put it in perspective, I think what you mean is sorta like this: also, out here, it's kinda rude to ask someone how much land they have, or how many head of cattle that they run.  Newcomers do it.  I don't think they mean to be rude - I think that it is just making conversation.  Maybe you meant that one should not put personal info on the web???   ---Bill