[DeTomaso] Suggestions on where to position 2 or 3 additional gauges?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 17:30:13 EST 2011

In a message dated 2/26/11 14 16 17, kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:

> I'd appreciate hearing what others have done to add gauges to the stock
> dashboard/console, pictures would be great.

I don't have any photos, but do have some ideas:

1)   With a pre-L two-pod dash, it's easy to add a single small gauge in
between the two main gauge pods.

2)   On an L-model two-pod dash, the factory placed two small gauges on the
outside of the two main gauges.   A stock L-model dash has two lights on
the left side, but will easily accomodate a gauge on the right side.

3)   Any car can be equipped with a gage panel in place of the radio panel,
and you could perhaps fit 2-3 gauges in there.