[DeTomaso] NPC Privacy issues

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sat Feb 26 16:27:24 EST 2011

That is one think I hate about the forum. Some one is always asking
about some one's car, some ones business. Who owns it, where the live.
If they wanted to announce their ownership of property that would be one
thing. This forum always seems to be a sounding board to determine what
others own.

Gary