[DeTomaso] John Parsons

Nolan Scheid nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Sat Feb 26 16:12:38 EST 2011

Hello Chuck,
I still have the stroker motor from his Pantera in my shop. It makes me
smile when I pass by it and remember everyone we met on the trip to pick it
up. There are a couple You Tube videos that have him at an Autocross and
then at a dyno day.

I no longer have his email but wish I did to say hello.

The heater has been on in the shop for an hour. My son and I have stayed
home this weekend to get our production work built forward. If all goes
well, we are a week away from moving the Pantera into the shop and getting
it ready for John's motor.

We should be back to spinning Nascar victory circles in intersections very
soon.

All my best,
Nolan