[DeTomaso] clutch master cylinder air

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 16:03:51 EST 2011

Dear Friends,

My saga continues on air in the clutch hydraulic system..

I have found slight leakage of brake fluid below the reservoir of the
clutch master . Below the  reservoir is a nut and a flat washer .That
nut/washer is then tightened and lies between the reservoir and the master .

My questions is ...should there be some kind of a gasket to prevent leaking
 and a tight fit? Is something missing ?  Or do I just tighten the hell out
 of that nut and hope it makes a tight air tight seal?

Regards,
Robert

ps....if anyone has pics of their master it would be greatly appreciated  .