[DeTomaso] radiator deal

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 15:59:47 EST 2011

Use the Mike Trusty/John Taphorn/Space City Panteras cooling mods and worry
no more.

As I have stated before, I have it done something similar on my GT40 and I
am doing it now on my Pantera. I will implement it on my son's Pantera that
he's restoring, too.

Hard to beat a well proven method.

FWIW,
Kirby