[DeTomaso] NPC...Business Venture?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 17:56:24 EST 2011

The #1 rule is the oldest one.....Location, Location, Location.

If another bar or restaurant failed in a location, that should be a BIG
$#@^ing clue. Look elsewhere.

Decide to be something, go with a theme, vanilla doesn't work in the 21st
century.

Is it for tourists or locals?

Personally, if not on the strip or nearby, you have two recipes for success.

Appeal to the rich and be very exclusive with wine list and decor to match

or appeal to the family set.

Meat and three vegetables, rolls and Tea for 7.99 is always a winner.

Good Luck,

Michael